This Watersong vacation home is a really spacious, luxurious villa with a wonderful south-facing pool & jacuzzi. Downstairs, the high ceilings and additional floor space give the home a light, airy feel and it is exceptionally well-appointed throughout. The Watersong resort offers charming surroundings in the midst of a beautiful conservation area, yet it’s only around fifteen minutes from Disney and just over twenty minutes from Universal StudiosProperty Overview
- South-facing private pool with relaxing spa (fully screened)
- Spacious pool deck with woodland conservation views
- Luxury padded pool furniture & outdoor dining facilities
- Complimentary Gas BBQ (propane provided free)
- Actioned packed games room
- FREE WiFi, US calls & cable TV
- All Bedrooms have their own TVs & en-suite bathroom
- Stay cool - AC throughout for your comfort
- Private laundry facilities; bed linen & towels provided
- Free off road parking
- Gated resort with excellent amenities
- Free hire of travel cot, highchair & stroller
At the rear of the house, with wide French doors opening onto the pool area, is the main family room. There’s a smart, fully-equipped kitchen with granite countertops, top-of-the-range appliances and a large American fridge-freezer. The kitchen provides a couple of different informal dining options – choose either the island breakfast bar (seating five) or the nearby dining table (seating six).
The kitchen-diner is open-plan to the family living area, which boasts a huge bank of inviting leather sofa seating, with a wall-mounted widescreen 50” TV for all to enjoy. This is a large, inviting space which is ideal for hosting family get-togethers or entertaining formally or informally.
An additional, spacious lounge to the front of the property gives your family plenty of room to stretch out. You will find another corner leather sofa, huge wide-screen TV, and a PlayStation 3 with 4 controllers will provide plenty of family entertainment. There’s also another dining table here which can seat up to six – or double as a card table (cards, gambling chips & a selection of board games are provided).
A butler’s entrance gives access to the formal dining area and lounge from just off the kitchen – which provides an ideal set-up if you want to treat yourself to our Private Chef services.
The open upstairs landing area has a desk; you’ll also find the laundry facilities (washing machine, dryer) tucked neatly away just off this hallway.Bedrooms
1. King-size bed, slide closet, TV. En-suite bathroom contains bath tub, shower cubicle, double sink, separate WC.
2. King-size bed, slide closet, TV. En-suite bathroom contains bath tub, shower cubicle, sink, separated WC.
3. King-size bed, slide closet, TV. En-suite bathroom contains shower cubicle, sink, WC.
4. Queen-size bed, slide closet, TV. En-suite bathroom contains shower cubicle, sink, WC.
5. Bunk beds, single bed, slide closet, TV. Shared en-suite bathroom contains shower cubicle, sink, WC.
6. Bunk beds, single bed, slide closet, TV. Shared en-suite bathroom contains shower cubicle, sink, WC.Additional Bathrooms
1. Cloakroom located next to family lounge area contains sink, WC.
2. Outside WC serving the pool deckEntertainment
Downstairs, there’s a fabulous games room which is a real bonus – especially for those travelling with older children or teenagers. It has a pool table, air hockey table, and table football; there’s also a beer fridge, bar and 32” TV to maximise your enjoyment of this luxurious family and friends' retreat.Outdoor Living
To the rear, you’ll find the wonderful, screened, south-facing pool and relaxing spa which looks out onto the conservation area beyond. Steps down to the pool at the shallow end; in-pool seat along the deep end. Luxury padded sun loungers provided around the pool. A 4-burner gas BBQ, table and chairs (seating six for a great al-fresco dining option), can be found in the shaded area alongside the pool.
Pool towels are provided at no extra cost. and the pool and spa can be heated at a small additional charge. A mesh safety gate/ pool fence system is provided in case you are travelling with young children.Watersong Resort / Local Area
This vacation home is located in the peaceful Watersong resort, ideally situated between the Kissimmee and Davenport areas of Florida. Disney is only a fifteen minute drive away and there are also many local amenities in close proximity to the Watersong resort. These include: golf courses, shopping, fuel, banks, supermarkets and restaurants. On the resort, you’ll also find a large pool complex, kids' play area, fitness room, attractive clubhouse, and a volleyball court. You have free access to all these facilities when you book this villa.
Please contact us to confirm availability and rates for this home.